Today’s article is for small-medium-sized manufacturers whose manual scheduling processes are not doing the job.
Paper-based employee scheduling methods are:
- Tedious and time-consuming
- Unable to quickly adjust to scheduling emergencies
- Prone to errors
- Not equipped to manage overtime
- Hard to share with employees
In addition, employees need to go through a supervisor or HR department to obtain schedule, time card, and PTO information and it is cumbersome for employees to submit and obtain shift change approvals.
Imagine if your production equipment was this outdated, ineffective, and inefficient.
These problems affect everyone in the organization:
- Owners overpay for labor, which reduces profit margins
- Owners lose money due to poor employee retention
- Owners are at risk of compliance violations
- Company misses production deadlines which threatens client contracts and business reputation
- Employees work more overtime than they want to
- Employees can’t access the schedule when they are not at work
- Workers have to go through a manager to request shift changes
- Short-handed shifts force staff members on-the-clock to pick up the slack, which, in turn, often leads to employee burnout
- Scheduling managers spend so much time assembling schedules that they have little time for other vital tasks
- Scheduling managers can’t easily accommodate employee schedule requests
Deep-rooted problems that affect every level of the organization require a powerful yet easy-to-implement solution. Workforce Management Suite from Accuchex has tools to transform employee scheduling at manufacturing facilities.
Workforce Management Suite incorporates TimeSimplicity which offers simplified scheduling and TimeWorksPlus for integrated time and attendance tracking.
- Create schedules with drag-and-drop simplicity
- Customizable job codes make sure the team members with the needed certifications are scheduled
- System automation finds eligible associates to cover open shifts
- Customized system alerts reduce over-staffing and unplanned overtime
- Complete mobile coordination for staff members and management
- Employee Self Service empowers staff to manage their time cards, post shift requests, and monitor PTO accruals
- Automatically creates audit-ready records
Workforce Management Suite is the industry-leading customizable scheduling system for manufacturing facilities that run 24/7.
Accuchex offers WorkforceHUB, the unified Human Resources portal that makes it easy to optimize the performance of your supervisors, employees, and company.
WorkforceHUB includes TimeWorksPlus, TimeSimplicity, and TimeWorks Mobile. We’ve just added onboarding, benefits enrollment, performance reviews, and employee engagement! WorkforceHUB is created for busy employers like you who need to streamline scheduling, automate time and attendance tracking, maintain regulatory compliance, and lessen labor costs.
How much can you save? Check our Accuchex ROI Calculator.
We can get you up and running with Workforce Management Suite in minutes. Contact us today to book a demo.